Distance to Downtown Landmarks
At the doorstep of your school or workplace.
Looking for Yale off campus housing or apartments in downtown New Haven? Our apartments near Yale University are steps from Yale Law School and Yale Medical School making us the home of choice for graduate housing.
Our team are experienced at making students and professionals feel right at home, providing all the services you need with lease terms designed to accommodate. With a variety of floorplans to choose from and an array of amenities included, it’s no wonder New Haven Towers is all the trend for apartments in downtown New Haven.
Central to all the local culture.
Our apartments in New Haven are within minutes of restaurants, entertainment, shops, museums, and landmark architecture.
There’s all kinds of fun at your fingertips and always something new happening downtown! Get a taste of it all.
- Yale University, Libraries and art collections.
- The New Haven Museum, Connecticut Children’s Museum, and Peabody Museum of Natural History.
- Shubert, Yale Repertory, and Long Wharf Theaters.
- Historic New Haven Green
- The New Haven Symphony Orchestra
- Famous downtown cafes, clubs, galleries, and stores like Miya’s Sushi, Zinc, Atticus Bookstore, and Prime 16